Monday, May 9, 2011

Possible Futures

Unfortunately, all I care about when I get older is to rich. Not just rich, filthy rich to the point where I have enough in my savings to spend constantly without work and live an excessively comfortable life. Of course, I will be involved in multiple charities especially outreach to the youth and molding young minds. With that said if money is not an issue, I would become:

1. Actor - maybe start taking acting classes and see how I like it because it always seemed like fun to me
2. Photographer - Photography has always been my pride and joy, but it was never and I can't see it becoming my bread and butter. 
3. Film Industry - I love films and the cinematic aspects of film making. I don't think I'm cut out to become a director but I would love to aid directors and the cameraman or possibly a screenplay writer.

But in the world we live in today, money makes the world go round. So I decided to become a Hedge Funder or any occupation regarding Finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment